Theme is Musculoskeletal Imaging & Interventions
Theme: Scientific Research / Pictorial Review / Case series. Please do not submit a single case report
· Poster should include original images and not copied from the articles / web.
· A maximum of 1 poster per presenting author will be accepted for submission.
· A poster that has been previously published / presented cannot be submitted.
· Last date of e-poster submission is 22 March 2023 , 10pm
· Presenting author can be radiology residents or consultants.
· Posters shall be accepted from registered delegates only. Registration for the CME is mandatory before poster submission
· No changes in authorship or contents shall be allowed after submission.
· All posters will be reviewed by the members of the scientific committee and will be judged on scientific / clinical value, originality of the work, and PPT quality. The decision on the acceptance / rejection of the e-poster by the scientific committee is final. No review or revision will be entertained.
· Patient confidentiality should be protected. No names, hospital numbers, or any other identifying information should appear in the presentation.
· Powerpoint presentations should be submitted by emailing to email@example.com in .pptx format (microsoft 2013 powerpoint or a later version). Images / videos must be integrated into the PowerPoint file. No abstracts are to be submitted for e-posters
· All presentations will be scrutinised and only the accepted e-posters will be displayed during the conference and given certificates. Three best posters shall be selected for awards.
· Posters should not be more than 10 slides / 20 clicks and upto 10 MB in size
· Posters should include sections on
a) Title, author list (max. 8 including presenting author) and hospital/clinic details
c) Materials and methods
d) Observations / Cases