Please see the detailed scientific programme & Updated guidelines for oral paper presentation (research and pictorial review)
Dates : 29th & 30th April 2023
Venue : Auditorium, Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute Of Medical Sciences & Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Baba Kharak Singh Rd, near Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001
Please note that this CME is open only for the members of IRIA. Those of us who are not yet members are urged to apply online to become members immediately. (Such registrants will be required to show the proof of membership application).
We take this opportunity to invite Abstracts for oral paper presentations from the members on the theme of Gynaecological & Breast Imaging
Guidelines for Oral (Research & Educational Exhibit) Paper presentation
- Theme: Scientific Research (data) OR Pictorial Review OR Case series on Gynaecological & Breast Imaging.
Please do not submit a single case report
- A maximum of 1 paper per presenting author will be accepted for submission.
- A paper that has been previously published / presented cannot be submitted.
- Last date of abstractsubmission is 20 April 2023, 10pm has been extended to 23 April 2023, 10pm.
- Presenting author can be radiology residents or consultants.
- Abstracts shall be accepted from registered delegates only. Registration for the CME is mandatory before abstract submission
- No changes in authorship or contents shall be allowed after submission.
- All abstractswill be reviewed by the members of the scientific committee and will be judged on scientific / clinical value, originality of the work. The decision on the acceptance / rejection of the abstract by the scientific committee is final. No review or revision will be entertained.
- Patient confidentiality should be protected. No names, hospital numbers, or any other identifying information should appear in the presentation. Presentation should include original images and not copied from the articles / web.
- Abstracts should be submitted by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft word document file.
- Only the accepted abstracts will be invited for oral paper presentations and given certificates. Three best papers shall be selected for awards.
- Abstracts should not be more than 350 words (excluding the title, author list and institution)
- ‘Research Paper’ Abstracts should include sections on
- a) Title, author list (max. 8 including presenting author) and hospital/clinic details
- b) Objectives
- c) Materials and methods
- d) Observations / Results
- e) Conclusion
- f) A few images with legend may also be included in the word file
‘Pictorial Review’ Abstracts should include the salient points which the authors wish to highlight in the results section
Pl note that the early bird registration for Dr. Gyan P. Lal CME 2023 (Theme: Women Imaging) is closing soon!
We request all members to participate actively!