RULE OF ELIGIBILITY TO BECOME MEMBER OF IRIA -SSS
Any Life Member of IRIA upto age of 70 years residing in India is eligible to become a member of this Scheme. RULE FOR BENEFIT:
The Scheme is purely designed on brotherhood/sisterhood basis & we try to help the family members of IRIA on event of death of member. Death Benefit of the Scheme is liable only after completion of one year of membership of IRIA-SSS. However, nominee of member be entitled for such benefits if death of member occurs in accident even within one year of joining the scheme.
- Demand Draft or at par Cheque payable at New Delhi will be accepted.
- M.O. or Cash will not be accepted in any circumstance.
- Send cheque or Demand Draft by Registered A.D. post only.
- Cheque or Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of “SOCIAL SECURITY SCHEME of IRIA.”
- Life Membership of IRIA Head Quarter is compulsory.
- Form must accompany Certified xerox copy of (1) Birth Certificate, (2) P.G. Degree/Diploma Certificate, and (3) Two passport size photographs.